Wednesday, October 15, 2014

"Looking for a Studio Assistant. . . "





YESTERDAY'S POST (tues.Oct.14) :
(... I am looking for a studio assistant (or two!). No money to be exchanged, but I promise to make it a valuable creative experience.
This would be ideal for a student artist, but would also be wonderful for an adult with time on their hands (retired, or maybe kids at school).
I'm in Old Fort, just two miles from Rt. 40.
828 803 4858 anne@annebevan.com




TODAY'S POST  (wed. Oct. 15)
RE - "Looking for a studio assistant" . . . .
I forgot to mention, the Perks! In exchange for the time you spend on the tasks you perform as studio/marketing assistant, you will enjoy the following benefits:
*#1 Free art lessons! As anyone who has come through my door can tell you, I love to teach and I will love to see you flourish as an artist.
*#2 Free studio space! My home is my studio and there are plenty of spaces for you to work.
*#3 You will want to have your own materials, but while you are learning a new technique or medium, I'm happy to let you "play with my toys"
I truly believe this will be a valuable, pleasurable and ultimately profitable experience for anyone who gets involved. Call or email me and we'll talk about the possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment